Saturday, 20 October 2012

#4.. and I'm feeling blue

Ahhh, so hey folks! How's it going?
Travelled to Ottawa this past weekend and sure did have myself a good weekend.

So, in light of this cherry mood I decided to be proactive and do an OOTD

I had a few errands to run before I set off and this is what I wore
Nothing too major, just a lil sumthin sumthin.

Hope you Enjoy!

Got this Tommy Hilfiger shirt from the thrift store for $1

Got these converse shoes a good 4+ years ago and I still absolutely adore them.
They were probably about $15-$20
 
A pair of Guess jeans from the thrift store for about $8
And a belt I stole from my dad =P
 
 

Not a lot of jewellery, just a bangle from the HMD closet and...


my handy dandy wristwatch




 

 
 
 
CeciiBabii xoxo.



2 comments:

  1. you look fantastic!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta tu blog!

    NEW OUTFIT POST ON MY BLOG "CASUAL OUTFIT"
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete