Friday, 9 November 2012

#7 and it's my birthday!

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to Meee
Happy Birthday to Me
 ( you sang the tune to the birthday song didn't you :P)

So it's my birthday
(well actually by the time I post this it would be day after my birthday)
 But still my birthday weekend nonetheless

And I'm 22 years old!
(Yet I feel so old :{} )
It's a really special birthday cause it landed on Friday which is my actual birth day
(If your Ghanaian or hang around Ghanaians alot then you'll get what I mean)
 
And what's that you say?
What did I do on this especially important day?
 
RIEN !

... otherwise known in english as NOTHING!
 
It's quite sad actually
I just moved to a foreign land
And with my dear friends being so far away
I literally have no one to go out and live it up with
( Not that I even like to party)
 
I guess in due time I will find my "niche" in this place
Till then I will just entertain myself with posting up blogs as a way to celebrate my bday  =P
 
 
My assistant photographer
(a.k.a my mom)
Just arrived so I should be back up regularly with o.o.t.d's
 
Anyways here you go, ENJOY! =)







Heeyyyy! there ;)

So on this particular day I was wearing a pair of loose khaki pants paired with a wool dress/shirt
(that was tucked into the pants of course) and a simple belt
 
 

With this you kinda get an Indie Arie type feel lol
But That's the aura I give with most of my outfits

Everything I'm wearing is from the HMD closet except the dress-shirt
I bought that for about $5 probably 4 years ago from Urban Planet

You see.. they are very loose/baggy
But that's what I like about 'em !!
O, and the shoes are from Zellers for about $8 I think

Not much jewellery
I just had a brown and orange beaded necklace, my handy dandy watch and some gold earrings


I know I'm not the only one who takes a bunch of random goofy pictures xP




 Till next time folks,


Cecii xoxo












4 comments:

  1. happy birthday girl!! thanks for stopping by

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! I love those pants I thought it was a skirt. Hope you had a blessed birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i know i thought i was a skirt at first tooo ! thanks for the love!

      Delete