I'm so excited about this new blog & I have so many ideas for it
Hopefully I get to inspire/entertain others in the process
I mean I don't expect to be no Britpopprincess, or Shirley Beniang
But I was inspired by a friend's sisters' blog and thought-
"Hey Why Not Make One Myself?" :)
In any case, what better way to start off a blog than to do an O.O.T.D post =)
So I'm just gonna post some pics of my casual outfit
Nothing too major, just went to "family" get together so it's very simple
*just how I like it =)
*Just a lil F.Y.I. I don't have a proper camera so I'm just using an Ipad for now hopefully in the near future someone will buy me a camera for my birthday. So in the meantime ENJOY*
| These T.H shoes were bought from the thrift store for just $7 I thought they were so cutee =) |
| These Darkwash jeans were bouth from some store called BB. They were on sale for $10 ! |
| This is such a poor picture of the top but, this Suzy Shier top was a hand-me-down which I personally like to call the HMD Closet. So I guess this cost me $0 ! |
These were the accessories I paired with my outfit. My everyday watch which is also from the HMD Closet. The brown and gold bracelet which is also an HMD item. The necklace and the earrings I bought from Zellers and they couldn't have cost more than $7 altogether.
| Very bad lighting, but a better look at the earring, on |
| Bad lighting again but all I have to work with for now. A pic of the completed look (even though I forgot the yellow blazer I wore) |
| Snapping pics with my camera... for now :( |
So clearly I'm a thrift/sale addict and altogether this outfit cost me $24 !
I wore a yellow sweater from ASOS cause it got a bit chillier later on the evening but I forgot to take pics, anyways.... pray for me that I receive a new camera to take better pics in Jesus name !
Can't really maneuver myself with this iPad :)
That's all folks =)
CeciiBabii xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment