Monday, 8 October 2012

#2 Hi, my name's Ceci and Happy Thanksgiving All!

Frankly, I think Thanksgiving is a bunch of bull

Why is it that there is this one day to give thanks for the things in ones' life?
Shouldn't everyone be thankful of everything and one in their lives everyday?

Well anyways, enough of the the pessimism.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!
To those in Canada and Worldwide!


Just wanted to come by and show my outfit of the day for yesterday (Sunday)

The theme was ice cold
Cause even though there was sunshine
It was cold as heck!! 
 
So here it is:
 
Lol. please do not mind my goofy smile I was just excited I had a cameraman!
So the blue chiffon top is actually a dress which I got from the HMD closet
I tucked the dress into a grey skirt which I got from the thirft store(mind you I had to tailor it) and paired it with a black waist belt and a pair of black Aldo shoes studded with silver circles along the tongue
The only problem with this outfit was that it kept riding up so I was continuously pulling my skirt down - shameful, yeah I know lol (*covers face with hand)

A view from the back :)

For some reason I like this photo- looks like I'm mid--azonto :P
But I didn't wear major jewelery just a bangle from the HMD clost, my trusty wrist watch from the last post and a shimmery-grey necklace from Ardenes for about $3.00.

 
 
That's all folks =)
 
 
My cameraman
 
 
 


Oh but before I forget,
I want to give a shout out to my big bro for being my cameraman with the iPad
It felt much better now that I could move around for the camera! =)

Now, that is really all for now!
Till next time folks,


Cecii Babii xoxo.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment